3. For detoxification (removal of toxins) and cleaning our entrails, and the problem of hemorrhoids.
4. Antidote to anemia – Beets with reddish color associated with human blood, so it used to overcome the problem of anemia. Actually that overcome the problem of anemia is the iron- content in beets that high enough, by turn back and regenerates red blood cells as well as the supply of oxygen which is useful for the health of red blood cells .
5. Digestive Problems – If you have digestive problems, nausea and pain, diarrhea, dysentery, you can try to drink beet juice that mixed with carrot and a tablespoon of lemon or lime juice. Drinking beet juice mixed with a tablespoon of honey in the morning before breakfast will help reduce the problem of ‘obstruction’ in the stomach. The beet leaves are also beneficial for overcome fever and indigestion.
6. Natural cleanser for the kidneys and gall – The combination of beet juice, carrot and cucumber, is one of the best ways to cleanse the kidneys and bladder, as it can clean up the toxins that accumulate in the both organs.
7. Health benefits of beets for overcome dandruff problem – To overcome the problem of dandruff is stubborn, try boiling a little beet with a natural vinegar (apple cider vinegar). Then apply and massage gently into the scalp. Leave overnight and wrapped in a towel. Then the next morning rinse with water.
8. Beet juice is rich in anti-oxidant content that needed by patients with cancer problem. -
9. Natural food coloring – Betanin content in beets can produce brilliant red color and is usually used for natural food coloring, such as ice cream, candy, jelly, and etc.
10. Burgundy shades in hair coloring – If you are going to dye your hair with henna powder, try to select a black color and then mixed with red beet root juice. As a result, your hair will be black with burgundy and natural gradation. More healthy and stay beautiful naturally.